Any girl wants to look attractive, and this is impossible without an ideal figure. To achieve excellent forms, the fair sex is ready for much.
However, most weight loss techniques are just bad.
How to lose weight and stay healthy?
To do this, just enrich your diet with foods that help you burn fat.
In this article, we will try to convey to you how to properly use fat burning foods in your diet.
What are fat burning foods?
These foods have a low calorie content and the strength of their characteristics help to quickly digest food, converting it into energy and vitamin complex, but do not lead to fat deposition.
The fat burning products category includes the most common fruits, vegetables and meat products.
The principle of the diet based on them is that you should eat foods that help you burn fat - it includes magnesium, vitamin C, taurine, methionine, magnesium, iodine.
This kit promotes the production of growth hormone, which helps direct fat stores for cell division.
Thanks to this, they are not retained in the body.
Types of fat burning products
Natural fat burning products include bioactive substances - they make you burn fat, accelerate metabolic processes, reduce appetite and clean harmful substances.
If you take into account the table with foods that burn fat, it includes foods that can reduce the number of calories the body can easily absorb.
Along with that, they are of natural origin and do not harm the body.
Consider a list of fat burning foods to lose weight.
The most common fat burning foods include the following:
- Fiber-rich vegetables.First of all, this category includes cabbage, and all its varieties have fat-burning properties - white cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower. It is useful because it forces the body to spend more calories on digestion than it contains. Cucumbers, peppers, artichokes, celery, red beets have similar properties;
- Olives and olive oil.These foods can help improve stomach function and weight management. Ten olives a day and a spoon of olive oil help to improve the absorption of fats and salts, in addition to eliminating toxins;
- Green tea.This drink helps cleanse the body and burn calories. Furthermore, Chinese pu-erh tea has excellent fat burning properties;
- spices.Cinnamon helps lower blood sugar levels and thus burn fat. To get the desired effect, you should include a quarter of a teaspoon of this spice in your diet. In addition to cinnamon, ginger has excellent fat burning properties;
- citrus.To fight excess weight, you can use tangerines, lemons, oranges, pomelo. However, grapefruit, which has a choleretic effect, fights fat more effectively - thanks to this, fats that enter the body are quickly broken down. It must be borne in mind that this substance is contained in the membranes of the fruit and therefore must be consumed whole;
- raspberries.Japanese scientists have proved that raspberries contain enzymes that help break down fat, so you should eat half a glass of this product half an hour before meals;
- Raisins.This product is also excellent at removing fat from the body. You can make delicious raisin jam as a supplement to your diet. To do this, grind 100 g of dried raisins and apricots, 400 g of prunes, 200 g of rose hips, add honey and eat a tablespoon each. This must be done twice a day.
In addition to natural products, there are artificial fat burners, but the choice of these drugs must be extremely careful.
Any of these products include chitosan, yohimbe, bromelain, guarana extract and green tea extract.
The description generally indicates that the drugs are effective in suppressing appetite and accelerating calorie expenditure, which promotes the breakdown of fat and the elimination of excess fluid.
Sometimes this is true, but each of these tools serves a different purpose, which must be taken into account.
Features of a Fat Burning Diet
When designing a fat burning menu, you need to take into account that each meal must include certain components:
- Breakfast - a serving of proteins, a serving of vegetables or fruits;
- Lunch - a serving of fruits or vegetables, a serving of protein, a serving of carbohydrates;
- Afternoon snack - a serving of vegetables or fruits, a serving of protein, a serving of carbohydrates;
- Dinner - a serving of fruits or vegetables, a serving of protein.
A serving of protein can include one of the following:
- 170 g of lean fish or shellfish;
- 2 eggs;
- 110 g of lean meat;
- 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 120 ml of low-fat kefir, milk, yogurt and half a serving of another protein product;
- 60 g of low-fat cheese;
- 30 g of any nut, excluding peanuts.
A serving of vegetables or fruits can include any of the following:
- 300 g of steamed vegetables, except corn, peas or potatoes;
- 150 g of peas or corn;
- 200 g of assorted red fruits;
- 2 whole fruits;
- 60 g of dried fruit.
A serving of carbohydrates can include the following foods:
- 3-4 tablespoons of pasta, buckwheat or rice;
- 3-4 tablespoons of mashed potatoes or 2 medium boiled potatoes;
- 1 boiled corn
- a slice of rye or wholemeal bread.
It is important to drink plenty of fluids - 2-2. 5 liters a day, as dizziness and a feeling of weakness can occur.
In addition, fluid deficiency slows down metabolic processes and therefore the body expends fewer calories.
High protein meals are effective fat burning foods for men.
In this case, the amount of carbohydrates should be limited.
This allows you to get rid of fat without sacrificing muscle mass.
Men should combine foods like onions, garlic and ginger with protein foods.
You also need to drink plenty of water.
Women should focus on fruits, vegetables and green tea.
In this case, the amount of protein foods may be limited.
The best foods for women are ginger, grapefruit and pineapple.
Fat burning diet: effectiveness and contraindications
Of course, this diet has undeniable benefits.
Allows you to lose 5 kg per week, contributing to the health of the body.
And thanks to the abundance of liquids consumed, it is possible to perfectly cleanse the body.
At the same time, a large amount of protein creates a certain load on the stomach, kidneys and liver.
Therefore, it is contraindicated for people who have problems in the functioning of these organs.
In addition, one should not abruptly abandon this diet, otherwise the body may accumulate fat in reserve.
It is recommended that you consult your physician before starting to consume fat burning products.
Only a specialist will be able to advise on the preparation of a diet, taking into account the characteristics of the body.