What associations do you have with the name of the Japanese diet? Maybe you like fresh rolls or seaweed salads flavored with aromatic additives? In fact, in the Japanese diet you won't find traditional Japanese dishes, but there are healthy and tasty foods whose right combination will help you gain 5-8 kg of weight in just 2 weeks.
The basic principle of the Japanese diet is to limit carbohydrates and fats, as well as encourage willpower and patience.
Detailed menu of Japanese diet for 14 days
For two weeks of diet, we need:
- good coffee (we drink a lot and often, so it had better be just very good, high quality coffee beans);
- chicken eggs;
- tomato juice or some fresh tomatoes;
- White cabbage;
- vegetable oil (best if you use olive oil or flaxseed oil);
- any (your) favorite fruits;
- sea fish (trout, friendly salmon, halibut, silver salmon);
- biscuits, bread (rye);
- kefir (better not to choose low-fat kefir).
day number 1
- In the morning we drink freshly brewed coffee (no sweets). Before breakfast, drink a glass of warm water to prepare your stomach for breakfast.
- For lunch we prepare a light cabbage salad with butter. This salad will help cleanse the body (pure fiber), and the oil will allow the skin to stay young and beautiful (this is especially important during a diet). At lunch, we drink a glass of tomato juice or eat a tomato.
- Dinner will be modest but satisfying. Take any fish, boil or bake without salt.
day number 2
- At breakfast, we again drink the coffee without milk and allow ourselves to eat it with a slice of bread (rye). Also, don't forget to have a glass of warm water before breakfast.
- At lunchtime, we repeat the menu for our dinner from yesterday – fish baked or boiled without salt.
- At night we cook meat. It is advisable to boil the meat or sauté it without salt. We wash our dinner with kefir.
day number 3
- A traditional morning is accompanied by unsweetened coffee with a biscuit or toasted bread. Remember that a crouton and cookies are exactly one piece, not a whole pound!
- At lunchtime, we prepare ourselves a delicious and exceptionally healthy zucchini. It can be fried (in slices or halves) in a little oil or baked in aluminum foil.
- Today we are waiting for a truly real dinner! Boiled eggs (2 pcs. ). We also cook meat and eat everything with coleslaw.
day number 4
- After yesterday's party, we only had strong coffee in the morning. No cookies and toasts.
- Lunch also looks a bit poor - 1 boiled egg, 3 buttered carrots. The only joy at lunch is the cheese! But only 200 grams.
- But for dinner, true happiness awaits us - fruit! It's true that your table on this day can only be decorated with 200 grams of apples, oranges or pears.
day number 5
- If you are bored of having breakfast for breakfast, today is your day! We had breakfast with grated raw carrots seasoned with lemon juice (you can squeeze the juice of half a lemon).
- For lunch, we already have the usual boiled or roasted sea fish (about 400 grams) and a glass of tomato juice, which can also be replaced by fresh tomatoes.
- If there's any fruit left over from yesterday, great! Today we return to find dinner with different fruits.
day number 6
- We greet the morning with fresh coffee. And we started dreaming about dinner.
- At lunchtime we will have chicken (we cook about 400 grams) and coleslaw.
- We pay for a rich daily diet with a rather rare dinner of two eggs and a carrot salad.
day number 7
- We drink green tea for breakfast.
- In the afternoon we enjoy an interesting combination of fruit and cooked meat.
- And we prepared dinner on the seventh day of our diet ourselves - from whatever nightly options from the previous six days (except for the more abundant dinner on the third day)
day number 8
- This day's diet completely coincides with the seventh day of our diet - green tea, meat and fruit, and any dinner of your choice except the third day dinner.
day number 9
- In the morning, after a glass of warm water, we have hot coffee.
- At lunchtime, we allow ourselves to eat chicken (half a small carcass). We ate it with coleslaw or carrots (your choice).
- In the evening, we cook two eggs for ourselves and rub raw carrots (we need about 200 grams, which is about a cup).
day number 10
- In the morning, we take a coffee break and enjoy a carrot salad with olive oil.
- At lunchtime, we take a big, tasty fish from the fridge, fry it or stew it, and eat it with gusto. We wash the fish with a glass of tomato juice.
- We eat fruit for dinner.
day number 11
- We'll have breakfast with a cup of black coffee with croutons or sugar-free cookies.
- For lunch, fry or bake a medium zucchini in the oven.
- And for dinner we have the familiar 2 boiled eggs, boiled steak and a coleslaw.
day number 12
- For breakfast - just coffee and a small piece of rye bread.
- We have lunch with fried or roasted fish with tomato, cucumber or cabbage salad. We continue to season the salad with oil (instead of the usual mayonnaise).
- For dinner, we have a glass of kefir and cooked meat.
day number 13
- Already anticipating the imminent end of the torment, we had breakfast with a cup of coffee.
- Next - two eggs with coleslaw and tomato juice.
- At night - fish from the sea.
day number 14
If you finish reading the menu without a sandwich in hand, you've won! And most likely, you've already received your prize - minus 5-8 kg. But we only have one more day to go.
- For breakfast, we are happy to prepare our own coffee.
- We had lunch with fish and coleslaw.
- We dined on boiled veal with a glass of kefir. We approached the mirror and enjoyed the result!
Is it easy to transfer Japanese diet?
- It is important to adjust yourself psychologically correctly. Try to come to terms with yourself - before starting a diet, don't tell yourself that you will now have to live on a regimen of severe restrictions. Our bodies react to such attitudes unequivocally - it resolutely doesn't want to say goodbye to being overweight. Imagine you are playing a fun game.
- Don't forget to drink plenty of clean, still water, not only during your diet, but also afterward. First, the water creates a feeling of fullness. Second, it is simply necessary for normal metabolism, for the removal of toxins and toxins from the body. And thirdly, during dietary restrictions, water saves our skin from dehydration.
- Avoid salt, sweets and alcohol while dieting.
- Try to get in and out of the Japanese diet without any problems. Likewise, after a diet, don't rush into your favorite sweets, fried chicken legs, dumplings and other foods that are bad for your body. Remember that harmony and moderation in food is necessary for body harmony.
- Look at all Japanese diet menu items. Just a product taken at the wrong time can completely nullify your efforts. So if you decide to follow a diet, follow it according to all the rules.
Enjoy the new experience. And you will definitely receive harmony and well-being as a reward.
2-3 weeks before the diet, gradually give up on high-calorie foods, reduce the amount of food consumed.