Many people are overweight and do not want or cannot go to gyms.They stay at home and want to lose weight. Yes, you can lose weight at home, but you still need to train. But first things first.
In general, losing weight at home is no different than losing weight at the gym (after all, the body is the same) and consists of four components:
- Diet(40% success rate);
- Cardio Charge(30% success rate);
- A set of exercises(20% success rate);
- Sports nutrition(10% success rate).
In addition, these components are organized in decreasing order of importance. If sports nutrition can be neglected, and is not necessary, then diet is the foundation. Let's start with it.
By the way, I forgot to warn you that the topic of weight loss at home is too long to fit in an article. Therefore, this article will consist of links to other articles.
Those who don't want to say anything can do the opposite - design a menu for themselves. But for that you need to know the basic principles of nutrition for weight loss: 5 principles of nutrition for weight loss. And also know how many calories you need to eat per day: How many calories you need to consume per day to lose weight.
2. Cardio load
It is designed to speed up your metabolism and make your body use more energy. For example, a girl weighing 60 kg will consume about 350 kcal for 30 minutes of slow running. And that is about 20% of her daily costs.
Any physical activity in which your average heart rate is approximately 130 beats per minute or more is adequate as a cardiovascular load. It can be running, cardiovascular equipment, swimming, cycling, football, sex. Nothing.
A very important parameter is the frequency of cardiovascular training. Better to train 3 days in a row for 30 minutes than a day 1. 30. Ideally, you should have 4 to 5 cardiovascular exercises per week for at least 40 minutes. From 40 minutes to 60. But that is if you don't use the third component.
3. A set of exercises
This refers to training with dumbbells, dumbbells and other weights. Many will ask: why are they necessary if the goal is to lose weight. The answer is simple. These exercises are only necessary to prevent your muscles from breaking as much as possible.
I agree that a beautiful figure is not only built from the absence of fat, but also when you have enough muscles. When you start losing weight, your body burns fat and muscles indiscriminately. And strength training "forces" your body to retain muscles. They seem to say to him, "Dude, you see that the external environment makes your muscles work. Save them! In such conditions, they will still be useful for you. "
4. Sports nutrition
This item is optional for weight loss. But sports nutrition can make this process easier and a little faster. This includes complex fat burners, L-carnitine, proteins and amino acids.
- As you can see, the weight loss process is not just based on a diet. More precisely, it can only be based on diet. And you will actually lose weight, although not as effectively. But, in the first place, in these cases, the diet must be stricter. And it is unlikely that you will be able to follow this diet for a lifetime. And secondly, your muscles will go along with the fat. The muscles will go away sooner.
- Personally, I advise you to implement all 4 components at the same time. However, if you have a very poor physical condition, in the first month you can limit yourself to a series of exercises without a cardiovascular load.
- The ideal rate of weight loss is 4-5 kg per month. If you lose weight faster, it means you are losing muscle along with fat.
- If you are using a cardiovascular load and a series of exercises, ideally there should be about 5 exercises a week. 2 to 3 cardiovascular exercises and 2 to 3 exercises with barbells and dumbbells. You can read more about their combination here. Good luck!
I repeat again that this component of weight loss is optional. But, with proper use, it can be great for anyone who is losing a lot of weight.